In the mood to control your spending habits? Then you may need to know how to get your transaction history, especially if you are a debit card user. For the first time, it may be disheartening to know how free-and-easy we are in terms of spending hard-earned money.
It is good to learn what kind of transaction you should learn to stop. Let’s say your shopping habit or eating-out habit. Cutting off those transactions later will help you much to be a frugal person.
Well, if you are facing such problem and happen to be an owner of POSB account, you are on the right page. This article will tell you how to check POSB transaction history in such short step by step.
How Can I Check POSB Transaction History on Internet Banking?
It is relatively easy to check your POSB transaction history via internet banking. But, before you proceed, make sure your account is linked to internet banking and have a user ID and PIN to login.
- First, Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN
- Navigate your pointer to a tab named ‘My Accounts’ tab.
- Under that tab, there will be an option to click ‘View Transaction History’.
- Select the Account that you wish to check on and click Go.
- Scroll down the page to read your transaction history.
How to Check POSB Transaction History via Mobile App
Just like iBanking transaction history checking process, you will need to have user ID and PIN number linked to the system to start with.
- Log in to the mobile banking system with touch / face ID, or simply by inputting your user ID and PIN.
- Tap ‘Deposits’, then choose the POSB Account you want to check its transactions.
- Just like that, now you can get the transaction history.
Is There Any Ways to Check Your Transaction History?
Luckily, POSB got several other methods on to answer your question of ‘how to check POSB transaction history’.
The methods are SMS Banking, Phone Banking, or visiting the ATM and POSB branches.
How to Check the Past Transactions via SMS Banking?
First of all, you need to make sure that your number is registered to the system. To register your number, you can send an SMS with this keyword to 77767
Example: Register S6543217A 4321
Once you are registered, send another SMS containing different prompt. This time, you should send SMS with the format.
Example: Transactions 4321
Keep in mind that you may get charged for every SMS received and sent.
How to Check Past Transaction by Phone Banking?
- Dial 1800 339 6666 (from Singapore) or (+65) 6339 6666 (from Overseas).
- For a menu in English Press 1, for Mandarin Press 2.
- Enter your NRIC, Debit or Credit Card Number or your Phone Banking UID followed by # to proceed.
- Enter your Phone Banking PIN followed by # to proceed.
- Select Deposit Account Related Services.
- Press 1 for Account Balance(s).
- Press 2 for Last 5 Transactions.
- Enter your Account Number OR;
- Press # to list all the Accounts.
Don’t have Phone Banking? Simply apply via ATM POSB, Branches or mail in this Application Form
Is Phone Banking Different from Mobile Banking?
Phone banking is different from mobile banking. In this method, you will call a certain number.
To do this, you need to prepare ID card, debit/credit card number, and your PIN to proceed. Of course, for the phone call, you may be charged as well, just like SMS Banking.