The question of how to check POSB account balance online is always important to answer. Account balance is essential to figure out as your money is there.
This is why checking the balance should be done regularly. Thankfully, there are so many ways you can do to check the account balance. The two methods here are the online method.
It is online because it is using internet as the base. You can choose between internet banking and mobile banking.
Both work really well, especially when you are busy, and do not have much time to check the account balance on the POSB branch every now and then.
Follow the instructions below to make sure you can check the balance easily.
Check POSB Account Balance Using Mobile Banking
- Open Digibank mobile banking app on the phone and then login to your account.
- Your Account Balance will be display on the homepage.
- Go to the homepage and see the option “App and Security Settings“. Tap on that and then select “More“.
- There will be several more options, including “Peek Balance“. Tap on that.
- Activate the “Peek Balance” and then select the account. Then, select “Save“.
- Now, go back to the homepage. Your account balance is now displayed on the homepage.
Check POSB Account Balance Using Internet Banking
- Open the POSB Internet Banking by opening https://internet-banking.dbs.com.sg/IB/Welcome
- Enter your User ID and PIN.
- Once logged in, go to the homepage.
- Your account balance should be available on the homepage.
Not registered to POSB internet banking? Register POSB internet banking now.
Check POSB Account Balance Using ATM
Those are the most common ways on how to check POSB account balance online. If you do not need it to be online, you can always use ATM machine. The step-by-step to check your account balance using ATM machine is explained below.
- Insert your card to the ATM
- Enter your PIN
- Select the option “Balance Inquiry” on the screen.
- Select the type of your account on the option “Account Type“
- Wait for the Account Balance to get displayed on the screen.
- Select “End” and retract the ATM card.
Can I Check My Account Balance by Sending SMS?
Yes, you can. You should activate the SMS Banking feature in advanced to do so. When your SMS Banking feature is activated, all you have to do to check balance is type:
Balance<space>Last 4 digits of Account and send it to 77767
Not registered to SMS Banking?
SMS the following keyword commands to 77767:
Register<space>NRIC/Passport number<space>preferred account’s* last 4 digits
Can I Call the Customer Service to Check My Balance?
Of course, you can. If you are in Singapore, call 1800 111 1111. Follow the instruction on the call to check your balance.
If I Find a VTM machine, can I check My Account Balance There?
Yes, you can do that. Just check the account balance on the VTM machine.
- Insert your NRIC, ATM/Debit/Credit Card or scan your Passport and complete the authentication process.
- Under the Main Menu, select Balance Enquiry.
- Your Account Number, Ledger Balance and Available Balance will be reflected on the screen.
- Collect your NRIC, ATM/Debit/Credit Card before you leave our Video Teller Machine (VTM).
If I’m Overseas, Can I Still Call to Check My Balance?
Yes, the number to call when you are not in Singapore is (+65) 6327 2265. Dial the number and follow the instruction given on the call.